The first Sunday of each month has been focused on the Life of Christ through 12 periods.
- JOHN Prepares the way, Jan.
- His EARLY Preaching, Feb.
- SERMON on the Mount, March.
- UNDERSTANDING Parables, April.
- SEA of Galilea, May.
- MINISTRY in Judea, June.
- ENTERING Jerusalem, July.
- The Lord’s SUPPER, Aug.
- Facing the SANHEDRIN, Sept.
- IT IS FINISHED. The Cross of Christ, Oct.
- DBR & ASCENSION, Nov.
- HARD to kick against the goads. Appearance to Saul, Dec.
Following is an outline of the book of Mark that may be a helpful resource moving forward.
May our study on the Life of Christ be a blessing to each of us as we learn more about our Savior.