HEBREWS 10 He TAKES away the 1st.
TAKES away. 1-18
- Impossible for blood of bulls to TAKE away sins. 1-4
- Heb 10:4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and goats could take away sins.
- He takes AWAY the first to establish the second. 5-10
- Heb 10:9 then He said, “Behold, I have come to do Your will, O God.” He takes away the first that He may establish the second.
- He sat down on His throne as KING.… 11-14.
- 1Co 15:25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.,
- He will EDUCATE them. 15-18
- The Holy SPIRIT witnesses. 15-18
- Heb 10:15 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us:
- See Heb 9:8 The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing:
HEBREWS 10:19-39 LET US…
DRAW NEAR. 22
HOLD FAST THE CONFESSION. 23
CONSIDER ONE ANOTHER TO STIR. 24
ASSEMBLE TOGETHER. 25
DRAW BACK. 26-39
- A fearful EXPECTATION of judgment. 26-31
- Heb 10:27 But a certain fearful expectation of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
- Heb 10:31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
- How shall we ESCAPE, Heb 2:3
- SHALL… 32-39
- Heb 10:37 For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.
- Heb 10:38 Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.
- Heb 10:39 But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.
Overview of Hebrews.
One thought on “Hebrews ch10 He TAKES away the first”