“Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he?” Matthew 22:42
What’s our ATTITUDE toward CHRIST?
- My Lord & my God. John 20:28.
- Fell down to worship Him. Mat 2:11 Wise men; Mat 8:2 leper; Mat 15:25 a woman of Canaan; John 9:38 the blind man; Luke 24:52 Men on road to Emmaus; Mark 5:6 Legion of demons; Mat 28:9 His disciples. Mat 14:33 after walking on water. Mat 9:18 a ruler.
- He is POWERFUL. Mark 5:25-28; Mark 4:41 storm;
- Marveled at His words. Luke 4:22; 7:9; 20:26
- Saw Him as having authority, Mat 7:29; Mark 1:22
- Thou art the Christ. Peter in Mat 16:16.
- As a King. John 6:15; 12:13 Triumphal entry; John 18:37 Jesus said.
EVEN DEMONS said…
- Holy One of God. Mark 1:24 I know thee who thou art, the Holy One of God. Luke 4:34
- You are the Christ, the Son of God. Luke 4:41; Mat 8:29
- Thou art the Son of God. Mark 3:11 unclean spirits, Mark 5:7; Luke 8:28;
- Demons believe & tremble. Jas 2:19
- Acts 19:15 Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye?
- He has a devil. John 10:20; Mark 3:22;
- He was a law breaker. John 5:18
- He was mad. Mark 3:21 his Relatives;
- He was a food pantry. John 6:25-26;
- He was a blasphemer. John 10:33 Jews sought to stone Him. Luke 5:21 forgiving sins.
- He was a court jester. Luke 23:8 Herod to see a miracle.
- Some didn’t think much of Him at all. Luke 7:39 A Pharisee.
- The Weeping Woman; v37-38. What did she think of Him?